A Day on the bay and Harbour
Join Southern Sydney Fishing Tours for a great day fishing either Botany Bay or Sydney Harbour.
Botany Bay and Sydney Harbour provide anglers with top fishing all year, your day will be spent targeting a wide range of species that call the bay and harbour home.
Spend a day fishing the great locations and learning spots and methods along the way.
Botany Bay and Sydney Harbour provides flat water fishing with calm conditions most days. Book a single spot and fish with new friends or book the boat for your own group seven days a week.
YOU CAN BOOK A SINGLE SPOT OR BOOK AS A GROUP ON ALL TRIPS
Species we target:
- King Fish are usually found throughout the year inside the harbour but only turn up from October till March/April in botany bay and are one species all anglers want to catch.
- Bream fishing across the flats good for majority of the year
- Surface action kicks off in October with Tailor, Salmon, Bonito and King Fish.
- Spinning for Flathead on lures good all year in Botany Bay.
- Trevally fire most of the year around and provide great sport on light tackle.
- Salmon are a chance both summer and winter.
- Squid Fishing summer or winter in Botany Bay and Sydney Harbour.
- Trolling over winter will produce big Tailor. Trolling over summer will produce Bonito.
- Targeting Yellow tail (yakkas) is another method we teach. Great all round live bait for inshore and offshore fishing.