A day on the bay
Join Southern Sydney Fishing Tours for a great day fishing the birth place of Australia.
Captain James Cook sailed into Botany Bay in 1770
Botany Bay provides anglers with top fishing all year, your day will be spent targeting a wide range of species that call the bay home.
Spend a day fishing this great location and learning spots and methods along the way.
Botany Bay provides flat water fishing with calm conditions most days. Book a single spot and fish with new friends or book the boat for your own group seven days a week.
You can Book a Single Spot or Book as a group on all trips
Gift Certificates are available for all trips
Species we target:
- King Fish turn up from October and are one species all anglers want to catch.
- Bream fishing across the flats good all summer.
- Surface action kicks off in October with Tailor, Salmon, Bonito and King Fish.
- Spinning for Flathead on lures good all year in Botany Bay.
- Trevally fire most of the year around and provide great sport on light tackle.
- Salmon are a chance both summer and winter.
- Squid Fishing summer or winter in Botany Bay.
- Trolling over winter will produce big Tailor.
Reports and Upcoming Dates
Follow us on instagram
Join our community!
Sign up for our Newsletter, reports
and Hot Specials